- Do I have to complete the practice test in one sitting?
No, you can complete the test at your convenience. If you wish to exit the test, simply close out of the browser completely. Return at any time to resume the test where you left off.
- How do I access my practice test?
Purchased practice tests can be accessed anywhere an internet connection is available by clicking on My Study Tools in the Study Tools section of your MyNBCOT account.
- How many questions are on the practice tests?
The multiple-choice practice tests include 100 questions. The OTR clinical simulation practice test includes three questions.
- Can I retake the practice test multiple times?
NBCOT practice tests are designed for one-time use. Once you submit your test for scoring, you will not be able to access the test again. You will only be able to view your feedback report.
- Does the practice test tell me what answers I got wrong?
The multiple-choice practice tests do not provide item level feedback. A scaled score report is provided at the end of the practice test.